This product is trade only, if you have a trade account please login. If you would like to request trade membership click here.
THE ORCATORCH D620 IS A PRIMARY CANISTER DIVE LIGHT SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR UNDERWATER SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURES.
The newly designed switch can be locked when rotated 90 degrees, which not only offers easy and reliable operation but also avoids turning on the light accidently.
The included easy-pack adjustable rotary Goodman handle is easy to pack and assemble for use.
The light uses four 18650 batteries and has a max output of 2700 lumens, which makes it a very useful tool to meet your underwater lighting needs.
* Cree XHP70 LED, 2700 lumens output
* Uses x4 18650 Li-ion batteries
* 90° rotary lockable switch offers easy and reliable operation
* Easy-pack adjustable rotary Goodman handle
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* Over-heat protection
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminium material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Alloy aluminium reflector with professional optical analysis
* Toughened glass with two-sided coating
CLICK TILE BELOW TO READ DIVER MAGAZINE'S D620 REVIEWDownload PDF