This product is trade only, if you have a trade account please login. If you would like to request trade membership click here.
ML MOUNT UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR THE SONY a6300, a6500 AND a6000 CAMERAS.
Ports sold separately.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE SONY α6300, a6500 AND α6000 CAMERAS BY RECONFIGURING THE INCLUDED MOUNTING BLOCK.
IMPROVED UNDERWATER WEIGHT
The weight of the MDX-α6300 is roughly the same as the MDX-α6000. However, the underwater weight has been improved by redesigning key components and precision machining.
COMPATIBLE WITH SA8 ACCESSORIES
The MDX-a6300 is compatible with SA8 accessories, making it a compact, high quality system.
TWO ERGONOMIC THUMB RESTS AVAILABLE ON THE REAR CASE
When the SA8 Tray and Grips are not in use, the two ergonomic thumb rests may be used to securely grip the housing.
ML HAND-STRAP CAN BE FITTED
The ML Hand Strap is recommended when a tray and grip are not used. The ML Hand Strap allows you to securely grip the housing with one hand.
THE HOUSING OFFERS TWO ACCESSORY PORTS
One port may be used with the optional N-type (two pin) strobe connector. The other port may be used with the optional Leak Sentinel (vacuum system). The 5-pin Sync Cord/N may be used when connecting a strobe (such as YS-D2) to the housing, allowing for accurate rapid strobe firing.
LCD MONITOR HOOD WITH LENS CAN BE FITTED
The hood reduces reflections and provides a clear and complete view of the cameras LCD screen.
* All camera functions can be used underwater.
* The camera’s LCD monitor can be tilted up to 10 degrees.
* High-performance luminescent buttons. Controls will glow in low-light conditions.
* Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets.
* The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing using the Built-in flash activation button and the Flash disablement lever.
* Optional Leak Sensor may be installed in the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window.
* Port lock may be activated from outside of the housing.
* Equipped with a lens release button.
* Three Tripod Sockets are positioned on the bottom of the housing.
* Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes to avoid electrolysis damage.
* Depth Rating: 75m / 250ft
Use of the hand-strap is recommended when a camera tray (stay) is not used. The hand strap helps you hold the housing with just one hand.
Material : Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy (machined)
Depth Rating: 75m
Dimensions (WxHxD): 195mm × 125mm × 100mm
Weight: approx. 1,265g (housing only)
O-Ring Set: 62158