This product is trade only, if you have a trade account please login. If you would like to request trade membership click here.
THE EVOLUTION 2 IS A RUGGED, DURABLE, ALL-CORDURA FRONT-ENTRY MEMBRANE DRYSUIT. RUGGED ENOUGH TO BE IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL AND MILITARY USE, YET COMFORTABLE AND VERSETILE ENOUGH FOR RECREATIONAL DIVERS.
The Evolution 2 provides an incredible array of standard features and can be customized for any diver’s needs.
• Available in 14 male sizes, 7 female sizes
• Heavy-duty 220 gram Cordura™ exterior is strong and resists cutting and abrasions
• Self-donning front-entry drysuit
• Diagonal front-mounted YKK-BDM zipper with protective zipper flap
• Cordura™ material is cut on the bias, making material as strong as ever, yet far more flexible
• Reinforced seat and knees stand up to the rigors of wreck and technical diving
• Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap aids in donning and allows for greater range of motion
• Standard pocket on each leg includes Velcro closure, grommeted drain hole, three attachment points, and elastic shock cord
• Diver’s choice of rubber boots or neoprene socks
1. YKK zipper is fitted with a protective zipper flap to ensure long zipper life and smoother operation 2. Low profile Si-Tech 360 degree rotating inflation valve 3. Exhaust valve 4. Drysuit hood, suspenders, inflation hose and carry bag are all included as standad items.