This product is trade only, if you have a trade account please login. If you would like to request trade membership click here.
DESIGNED FOR TWIN TANK USE.
29.5KG LIFT CAPACITY.
This is IST’s flagship air cell and it is packed with abundant features.
It has perimeter bungee cords which compress the air cell to maintain a hydrodynamic profile when not fully inflated.
The outer shell is extremely tough and wear-resistant and gives the best protection under the most testing conditions.
There are 3 sets of marine-grade steel grommets allowing the fine-tuning of tank-BCD-diver positioning.
Convenience in buoyancy control is provided through carefully positioned pull dumps.
• Style: Horseshoe
• Buoyancy capacity: 65lbf (29.5kgf)
• Primary bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
• Redundant bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
• Shell material: 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon with bungee cord
• Primary inflator type: 16” (40.6cm) tech elbow
• Redundant inflator type: 19” (48.2cm) tech elbow
• No. of primary automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at left waist & right shoulder, torso side)
• No. of redundant automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at right waist & left shoulder, tank side)
• Mounting grommets distance (C-C): 3 sets in total, 11” (27.9cm) apart for each
• Primary and redundant low pressure BC hoses included
• For twin back mounted tank only (twin 100cuft / 15L internal volume)